Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Nov 21, 2009

Warm up your Winter

I recently wanted to try my hand at making a cute Coffee Cup Cuff. It was so easy, and turned out perfect on the first try. Since I currently don't have the budget to frequent Starbucks, I had to find a coffee lover to give this little cuff a good home. (It has been sent to my mother-in-law. I challenge anyone of God's green earth to find someone who loves their coffee as much as she does.)
I wanted to dress it up a bit so I scooted over to Starbucks and picked up a gift card, and a cup to tie it all together. I think it turned out to be a great idea for a quick holiday gift. Perfect for moms, teachers, co-workers, friends,,,, just about anyone. Tutorial from House on a Hill Road
I also discovered they work great on cold cups! I love plastic cups but hate the sweat, so thank you coffee Cup Cuff. I will be making lots of these for hot summer days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cool.....love the idea....be sure to sign up for my giveaway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails