Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Oct 26, 2009

Baby Legs

I made my very first pair of Leggies today!
I love them and they were so easy to make. But, can we please stop pretending these are anything other then Leg Warmers. I watch my daughter dance around in them, and in my head I hear Olivia singing "let's get physical, physical....." Hope you find time to make some this fall. Here is the TUTORIAL I used.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I love how creative you are...

Barbra said...

Adorable!

rentz said...

So cute! Makes me wish I could sew.

Jennifer said...

where did you get those socks...I love them...I have been making these for some of the craft fairs...they are so cute love em...

mamma b said...

Those are too cute. Do they come in big girl?

Related Posts with Thumbnails