Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Mar 31, 2009

Spicy White Chicken Chili

Spicy White Chicken ChiliSpicy Chicken Chili is one of my favorite winter meals. My whole family enjoys it and it is so easy to make. I love to make it in the morning and just let is simmer all day until we are ready to eat, it makes my whole house smell yummy!
1 1/2 pounds Cooked Chicken Breasts 1 Lg Yellow Onion, chopped 4 Ribs of celery, diced 6 Cans (15.5oz each) Great Northern Bean, drained 4 C Chicken Stalk 2 C Water Chopped Jalapenos to taste 2 t Chili Powder 1/2 t Cumin 2 Garlic Cloves, minced 1/2 t salt 1 pkg dry Ranch Dressing mix Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and let simmer at least 1 hour. Chicken will shred as the chili simmers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails