Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Apr 6, 2009

Week 1 - Weigh in

It's Weigh in DAY!

I have been fairly disciplined this week. Last weekend was rough, but the possibility of winning some money has gotten my attention. I have tried to keep my eye on the prize and when I'm exercising, I fantasize about all the lovely things I will buy,,,, and how they will all be so tiny! So here we are, it's 7:30am and it's time to get the results. I have emptied my bladder, blown my nose, and nursed my son, and now I'm ready to get on the scale. . . (silently praying for good results) . . (man this bathroom is cold) . . (if I hold my breath will that help?) . . And the RESULTS are In! 2.5 POUNDS LOST! My Stats: 4/6/2008 Height: 5'6" Weight: 135.5 pounds Goal: 128 Percentage Lost: 1.81% Weeks Remaining: 7 ************************************************************ Weight Loss Percentage Formula Instructions Step1: Divide number of pounds lost by the starting weight. Step2: Multiply the answer to step 1 by 100 Step3: Example: 40 /330 x 100 = 12.12% *********************************************************************

2 comments:

Jenna Z said...

Awesome, you are doing terrific! Hi, I'm playing along too! I am having fun working in more whole grains and finding fun ways to work out!

Unknown said...

Great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails