Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

May 18, 2009

Always & Never

I've been tagged!!! By Folk Craft, no less, which is pretty darn rad!! Check out her awesome shop, if you haven't already. It is full of high-fashion, handmade awesomeness, and a couple of vintage finds, too.
So here are the rules...
The tag is ALWAYS & NEVERS • list "5 fashion always-es"• {things you always like or cannot do without}• for you personally• conversely, list "5 fashion nevers"• {things you would not be caught dead in}• for you personally• then tag 3 bloggers
A L W A Y S
  1. My white gold hoop earrings, I don't leave the house without them, I would feel naked!
  2. Tank tops and flip flops in the summer!
  3. Dr. Pepper
  4. Chapstick! I love Carmex and have recently become a new devote of Burt's Bees
  5. Eyeliner

N E V E R

  1. Spray on Tan
  2. Skinny Jeans
  3. Top Hat
  4. Fur
  5. Mini Skirt
I am tagging: Melissa , Lori, and......Alyssa.

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

Aw...you booger! I always get tagged on Facebook too. I guess I'm off to so my required deed :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails