Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

May 14, 2009

The simple things in life

Ahhhh so if you think I'm a bit strange, just wait till you hear this:
I LOVE WINDEX!
I keep a bottle of Windex in the, kitchen, garage, every bathroom, and Laundry room. In case you weren't counting,,,,, that's one in almost every room of my house. I was depleting my supply rapidly this week and was starting to get nervous about how low they were all getting,,,,, "Time for a trip to Sam's" I thought. So last night my husband took me and I got my fix. Ahh there is nothing I like to see more then all that fresh Windex waiting to be used!

6 comments:

Leanne of Folk said...

ha!! i feel the same way about pretty much anything that cleans and/or sanitizes.

Leanne of Folk said...

aaannnnndddd....TAG!! you're it! http://folkcraft.blogspot.com/2009/05/tagged.html

:-) said...

Right out of My Big Fat Greek Wedding =)

Alyssa S. said...

I was going to say the same thing...reminds me of the dad in Big Fat Greek Wedding! That is so funny. I'm a 409 girl myself :)

Where is Waldo Wandering said...

Hello mate great blog posst

Where is Waldo Wandering said...

This wwas lovely to read

Related Posts with Thumbnails