Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Jun 22, 2009

Caribbean Salad

SALAD

Lettuce (I used Romain and Spinach)

Corn (I used left over corn on the cob)

Black beans

Fresh Pineapple Chunks

Pineapple chunks

Your favorite teriyaki sauce

chicken

pico de gallo (sometimes I just use fresh salsa and drained the juice out of it)

Marinate the chicken in Teriyaki sauce for atleast 2 hours - grill and cube. Dice all ingredients and add all other components.

HONEY LIME DRESSING

1/4 c Grey Poupon mustard (the smooth kind)

1/4 c Honey

1 c Sour Cream

1 T Olive Oil

1 1/2 T apple cider vinegar

1 1/2 t lime juice

Blend all together, cover and chill. Make ahead so the flavors have time to mesh

1 comment:

Alyssa S. said...

Looks yummy. So you sick of all of this cooking yet??

Related Posts with Thumbnails