Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Jul 1, 2009

Pregnant or Not so Pregnant?

Okay so I haven't blogged in a while. I have been basking in the Summer Sun, eating Popsicle, and spending lots of time with the family. Today when I was sitting pool side soaking up some rays I saw a woman with a really cute swim suit. As I was looking at the suit she turn to the side and UGH! I couldn't tell if she was Pregnant or just over weight. Now thats the type of inspiration I need to loose a few pounds. I was always proud of the way I looked pregnant, but i'm not pregnant so that look doesn't suit me anymore. Skinny High School girls can parade around me all they want and it doesn't bother me. I'm fairly proud of my body, after all it has made two children for me. But, OMG I sooo hope nobody looks at me and wonders if I'm pregnant, because I'M NOT PREGNANT! Mybe I should make a sign to wear around my neck??? Nah I'll just do a few extra crunches! PS: to the woman in the suit: If you are preggers, Congrats! If you are not,,, well thank you for the wake up call.

3 comments:

Jennifer Porter said...

no one would wonder that believe me...if they think ur prego then they must think I'm a beached whale...

Alyssa S. said...

OMG, that reminds me of the time one of my friends mom came over to our house (when I was younger) and my mom asked her mom "oh, when are you expecting"...and she says "I'm not". You'd think at her age, she'd have known better!

Funny, but I just posted about this earlier this week (or something like it)...so maybe we need to start an Etsy Mommies Working Out team...hee hee

Camille said...

oh shelly! this is funny!
got the dress on Tuesday! It's ironed and ready to wear! Tomorrow night...she's sporting it for her man! :) ha! it's adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails