Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

May 28, 2009

Antiquing is instant stress relief!

I had a severely unproductive day yesterday and needed a break. So as soon as my husband came home I was out the door with NO kids. I could have run some boring errands, but instead I choose to go to one of my favorite little antique shops here in town. It was a real treat, because as you moms know, you can not successfully take children to antique shops without being willing to purchase everything they break. I mostly strolled around and enjoyed my time alone, but I did manage to find a few lovely things. A few little handkerchief that I hope to turn into an apron, a flag that is the perfect size and color for decorating, and the most lovely thing I found was for my daughter......the High Chair :)

1 comment:

:-) said...

I wanna see the apron when your done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails