Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Aug 12, 2009

Being Cheap is the mother of all inventions!

Emma needed a super cape, and as most momma's do, I got to work creating. Necessity is the Mother of all Inventions. Well, Okay so I didn't invent the cape, I'm just too cheap to go buy one. So maybe that statement should be "Necessity and being cheap is the mother of all inventions" I couldn't bare to watch her run up and down the hall with her brothers blankets anymore. So on about the 319th time Emma asked for a cape, I delivered. She now ZOOOMS proudly around. I can even get her to help with chores more...."Emma, can you zoom theses dishes to the sink?" "Sure Momma, ZOOOM!" Yes she makes the noise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails