Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Jun 12, 2009

Here are my choices!

Thank you to all who sent in recipes! Here are the 6 recipes I will be making. Yes I know I said I was going to make 5. However, there were so many lovely recipes I wanted to try that I had to make 6. I will eventually make all of them.
(In no particular order) Margarita Chicken Blueberry Chicken Salad Rio Sweet Pork Spinach Lasagna Strawberry Rhubarb Crepes Caribbean Salad
I'm pretty sure my husband is going to go crazy when he sees the grocery bill. Eeek!
************************* It's not too late to enter the "2nd Chance Drawing!" All contestants are automatically entered in this drawing. Would you like 7 extra chances to win? Here's how:
  • "Follow" this blog. Already are? remind me in a comment!
  • Share the love and make a post about this contest on your own blog with a link.
  • Do you still want more? Get up to 5 extra entries : Leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite item is from each of these lovely shops.
Now for the GOOD STUFF!
The Grand Prize Package includes: ( a $70.00 Value!) Half and Half Apron - from Amber's Ambry This adorable little apron is a blend of Vintage and Modern Fabrics. Be stylish while you cook! Be sure to Check our Amber's BLOG!
Completely unique, colorful and fun, and they're upcycled and reused which is great for our beautiful earth!
Fiesta Napkin Rings- Set of 4 From Divine Designs Pretty opaque seed beads in bright yellow, red and turquoise blue set off the center glass bead beautifully!
Set of 4 Glass Bead Wine Charms From Emily Houtz Keep track of your wine glass with artist flair!
Be sure to check out Emily's Blog! 2nd Chance Drawing Prize Package Includes: ($20.00 Value) Vintage Bottle Cap Magnets from Boutiki a la kiki
Completely unique, colorful and fun, and they're upcycled and reused which is great for our beautiful earth!
Reusable Sandwich wrapper and napkin set from BisForBadger Lunch in style with this Eco-friendly set. Keep those plastic baggies out of the landfill! This set is perfect for school lunches, work, and picnics.
******************************
A BIG THANK YOU to all the sponsors for providing such lovely prizes!
Let's Get Cooking!

6 comments:

Camille said...

i'm really sad i didn't get my rear in gear and get a recipe or two to you!! we've been doing day camp with the kids at church this week.... slipped my mind to say the least! guess you'll just have to do it again...and no worries, broccoli w/ ketchup will NOT be one of them! :) ha!

Jen V said...

The Half and Half apron is my absolute FAV! I hope it is my Caribbean Salad recipe that is in the finals! You'll love it! Also, the Rio Sweet Pork - sounds exactly like the recipe I sent you for the "Best Pork Salad Ever!" curious to see if it's similar. I hope you post all the finalist recipes (or links) I'd love to try them too!
P.S. I am now a 'follower' of your blog!! Yippe!

Jen V said...

Oh, and I posted about your contest last week - with a link. Boo Ya!

Jen V said...

Oh - sorry - sometimes I can be so daft. I re-read the requirements and realized that I left a few things out! So, the Half and Half Apron you have posted from Amber's Ambry, Vintage flower napkin set on B is for Badger, the Emmy Necklace--Green Glass and Pewter Necklace - On the divine you’s, the Michael Miller Fabric Day Planner from bfoutikialakiki’s shop and the Glass Bead Wine Charms from Emily Houtz. Whew!
Oh, and BTW - I posted about your contest last week on BOTH of my blogs, my family blog and my food blog (www.breakingthereciperut.blogspot.com) I hope that's it!!

Alyssa S. said...

Good luck with all the cooking! I know when I did my contest I walked out of the store with a cart FULL of groceries to cook. Looks like you had a great turn out. Hope you find some yummy favorites :)

MaRiN said...

I think you should post the recipes as you try them so we can all taste them too?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails