Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Aug 4, 2009

Freckle Face

When I was little I used to curse at my ugly freckles! I hated them. I hated the teasing and attention they brought me. I have learned to live with them as an adult (thanks to Clinique). However, now as a mother I am learning to appreciate them. My daughter is following in my footsteps whether she wants to or not. A few moments in the sunshine and all sorts of lovely little freckles sprout up on her sweet face. I love them! I'm starting to think God knew what he was doing when He created me with freckles. I like to think of God enjoying my freckles as much as I enjoy Emma's.

1 comment:

husband said...

i agree and like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails