Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Feb 27, 2010

9 Questions with The Rusted Chain

 
Beki
Wife, blogger, jewelry designer
The Rusted Chain

What is your "Go-To Meal" when you have forgotten to plan dinner?  
Burritos. (I C instant rice cooked for 5 minutes, 1 C salsa, 1 can refried beans, 1 can chili beans, taco seasoning, cheese and tortillas. I always have the stuff for these on hand.)

Where have you always wanted to travel to? 
Lots of places.  As I'm looking at the snow outside, I'm thinking the Caribbean sounds pretty darn nice.

What is your number one time saving tip?
Don't open an email unless you have time to answer it right then.  Otherwise it'll get pushed off, then further and further, then you forget about it, then find it again and become overwhelmed... Not that I know this from experience or anything. *ahem*

What do you to to treat yourself?
I'm pretty easy to please.  Love a smelly good shower product, or a nice hair cut.

What piece of advice would you give to a fellow mother?  
Laugh more than you lecture.

Do you clean your own house?  Yeah. Sort of. With help from my family.

What was your first job?
My first job was as a live window mannequin in a mall.  I worked for free, but got a discount on the clothing in the store.  My first paid job was waiting tables.

What one item in your kitchen could not live without? 
My Pampered Chef stones. I use them every single day.

If you only had one day left to craft, what would you make?
Jewelry! I could crank out a lot of jewelry in a day. I'd make it personalized with my family's names.

Photobucket



1 comment:

Laci Jo said...

yay, the Caribbean is a great choice, we can all go together! LOL :D

Laci

Related Posts with Thumbnails