Life is Good

My photo
Wichita, KS, United States
I'm a stay at home momma who strives daily to stay sane in this madness! Life is Good!

Mar 29, 2009

Napkin Challenge

Go Green! I dare ya! The Napkin Challenge
With Earth Day just 4 weeks a way, I thought I would share some of my favorite tips for making the environment a better place. Starting with the Napkin Challenge! I dare you for 4 weeks to go GREEN and use reusable cloth napkins. Hide those icky paper napkins and stock your napkin holders with cloth napkins!
If after 4 short weeks your are going through withdraws, just switch back. Give it a try,,,, you might surprise yourself and save a few trees along the way.

1 comment:

Melissa at Perry Jayne said...

Even better, it saves you money and looks really pretty on the table.

Related Posts with Thumbnails